1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Supply Chain the Manager, LOB Supply Chain is a key member of the Lines of Business (LOB) teams and develops the supply chain strategy and ensures execution to support the Lines of Business strategies. This role covers Refreshment Services and Uniforms in the US.
The Manager, LOB Supply Chain works with the Lines of Business and the local procurement teams to define the priorities and opportunities to be pursued and is the primary contact with Avendra to ensure procurement execution meets the needs of the business.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.
Specific Responsibilities of the MANAGER, LOB SUPPLY CHAIN are To:
* Be responsible for the supply chain performance and execution within designated LOBs.
* Be the primary link between Corporate Supply Chain and Avendra.
* Develop strong relationships with business units, identify collaboration opportunities and facilitate the exchange of information, project execution and collaboration between local teams, corporate teams and Avendra.
* Elaborate specific supply chain strategies to support the overall Line of Business Strategies
* Provide prioritization, guidance, insights, constraints and requirements to Avendra to ensure procurement strategies are aligned and support the LOB needs.
* Activate and prioritize initiatives to ensure delivery of objectives.
* Develop Line of Business supply chain reports, KPIs and scorecards to define and measure performance
* Identify opportunities to improve the LOB profitability and efficiency, both within the scope of Avendra and outside
* Be an active part of the sales and retention efforts, both to represent the B2B aspects (when clients are suppliers), propose supply chain solutions that can help acquire or retain the business and provide a supply chain / procurement point of view when primary clients are supply chain / procurement executives.
* Participate as a key stakeholders to strategic supplier relationships, representing the LOB interests
* Coordinate implementation of procurement strategies from Avendra within Lines of Business in scope.
* Work with all stakeholders to ensure expected value is achieved and recognized.
* Work with Supply Chain Analytics to provide scorecards and KPIs to stakeholders and identify opportunities to create value.
3-5 years of continuous procurement or supply chain experience in large scale organizations.
* Must have a balance of both strategic and operational capacities.
* Accomplished in leading and working within a matrix environment, build strong cross-functional and cross-regional relationships.
* Must have experience interacting at senior levels of the organization
* Strong analytical experience.
* Experience in project management
KEY PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels; particularly at the management level.
* Strong program and transformation management skills.
* Being approachable.
* Being a self-starter and very results oriented.
Must be willing to travel approximately 10-15 % of her/his time.
A Bachelor's degree is required.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...