1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Infrastructure Platform Management Leadership
* Lead a global team that owns the design and build standards, engineering, and subject matter expertise for infrastructure products, and that supports the introduction of new Infrastructure products and implementation (first of build), as required, in the following technologies:
* Data Center connectivity and core
* Co-Lo and cloud connectivity
* Internal (back office) site connectivity, LAN, WAN, Citrix, and VPN
* Voice services
* Customer connectivity
* Collaboration connectivity including voice and video
* Contact centers
* Firewall engineering
* Accountable for improving the overall performance of infrastructure systems, developing 'first of' platforms and ensuring adherence to 'design to' principles and standards.
* Ultimately accountable to ensure infrastructure systems are implemented to ensure operational stability and can be effectively run.
* Ensures effective design and standards for the introduction of new Infrastructure technologies.
* Works closely and in collaboration with Security and Operations teams to ensure solutions are secure, optimized, documented and able to successfully be operated and maintained in a production environment with integrity of high availability infrastructure.
* Manage team of subject matter experts that serve as deep technical engineers and training support for Build and Run teams, including configuring, troubleshooting, optimization and requirements, as well as support for tier 4 escalations.
* Manages strategy for building cloud capable infrastructure and services.
* Ensures team builds enterprise infrastructure foundation in support of IT strategy, architectural standards, and leading best practices.
* Oversees new demand for ITS Infrastructure projects including configuring, troubleshooting, and optimization and requirements for Build and Run teams.
* Ensures development of Build packages that combine Design and 'As Built' documentation and templates for use by the Build Factory for future deployments.
* Optimize investment and pilots for products and infrastructure by researching and evaluating new and alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and costs, in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture.
* Drives a quality mindset in establishing/enforcing controls and processes to maximize the benefit and quality of related business investments in IT and to comply with all imposed policies and regulations.
* Establish and maintain highly effective partner relationships with Aramark's providers/suppliers.
* Communicate network/server/storage/cloud vision by using models and including multiple viewpoints for different stakeholders.
* Lead participation as subject matter experts of infrastructure platform in support of mergers and acquisition processes during due diligence and financial modeling.
* Maintains deep knowledge of the Aramark and LOB value proposition, client commercial structure and relationship, value that ITS and technology bring to Aramark and LOB's external clients, and drives this understanding within team.
Organization and Team Performance Management
* Plans, staffs, reviews and organizes subordinate supervisor or staff assignments for a department or major group within a department; allocates management and supervisory responsibilities.
* Establishes goals to meet objectives with strong focus on objective setting, accountability, and outcomes over tasks; maintains high standards for excellence and challenges team to deliver at that level leading with passion and vision.
* Provides ongoing leadership, coaching, mentoring, training, professional development and support to achieve organization objectives. Responsible for formal processes including organization design, staff salary planning, personnel actions, and performance management process.
* Anticipates major changes affecting the organization and mobilizes resources to implement changes.
* Manages departmental financial, risk management and operational goals in a highly effective way as well as providers and suppliers through subordinate supervisors and staff. May participate with senior management in the development of department budget as well as operational goals and objectives.
Innovation and Business Process Improvement
* Change agent committed to continuous process improvement, productivity, automation and quality mindset across team.
* Recognizes potential strategic application of evolving technologies and initiates and manages investigation and development of innovative methods, practices and technology, to benefit Aramark.
* Plays an active and dynamic role in improving the interface between all interested parties, facilitating knowledge flow to enable sharing and development of creative ideas.
* Brings about significant improvements and measurable business benefits by identifying, proposing, initiating and leading enhancements to existing approaches or significant programs of improvement.
* Build trusted and authentic relationships - strong listener, highly visible leader that works upstream, downstream and across functional towers to establish effective relationships between stakeholders, including responsibility for the relationship between technology functions and end users, and to establish vision for how stakeholder objectives are met.
* Communicate team vision by using models and including multiple viewpoints for different stakeholders.
* Ultimate escalation point for issue resolution, acts with integrity and a sense of urgency. Makes decisions in context, seeing implications for the bigger picture.
Core Job Duties/Responsibilities
Leadership -Responsible for shaping the future roadmap and engineering standards of IT Infrastructure at Aramark. Collaborate with executive leadership as needed to communicate alignment to overall technology strategy.
Financial Performance - Provide transparency across the business as it pertains to infrastructure engineering investments. Measure key performance indicators to ensure initiatives are on track and on budget, and provide ROI analysis to steering committee to ensure defensible investments are being made within the company.
Compliance - Work with various departments, i.e. Security, Audit etc,.to ensure compliance of all Infrastructure Components.
Productivity - Drive productivity through leadership and proactive management. Assist with developing strategy for ServiceNow and continuous improvement and integration of new technologies with Technology Leadership and other IT executives.
Core Job Qualifications
Experience - 7+ years of experience in various IT Infrastructure disciplines including network, databases, compute, storage, voice, and desktop. ITIL/ITSM and/or 6 sigma methodology is preferred.
Education - Bachelor's degree required; technical focus preferred, MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred
Minimum Core Job Requirements
Impact - 5+ years of success building and running service teams, including effectively partnering across IT and with other corporate functions.
Service Experience - 5+ years working within IT Services and managing service partners at enterprise level. Core understanding of how infrastructure engineering fits within the Aramark experience product portfolio.
Communication - Ability to present and interface with both business and technical functions within a large complex organization. Success influencing across a large, complex, highly matrixed product organization.
Knowledge - Understand IT Service Management as it relates to process improvements, reporting, compliance, product management, and development methodologies.
Leadership - Ability to lead a team of IT leaders aligning business goals with the overall Aramark IT vision. Ability to collaborate and manage communication across all of IT.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...