- $32,735.00 -60,490.00/year*
1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Floor Technician is responsible for floor maintenance, restoration, and the operation of industrial floor care equipment in assigned location(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
* Maintains knowledge of principles of hard-surface floor maintenance and use proper procedures on hard floor care including stripping and refinishing, burnishing, spray cleaning, and spray buffing
* Utilize automated equipment for cleaning of large area of floor surface
* Use the proper procedures on carpet and upholstering including shampooing, damp surface, extractions, spot cleaning, vacuuming, etc.
* Operate the industrial floor care equipment as assigned
* Perform maintenance and restorative processes for all floor surface types
* Properly process all municipal solid waste (MSW) as well as infectious and pharmaceutical waste
* Remove trash, recyclables, soiled linen, used supplies, and equipment from assigned work area
* Disinfect receptacles and carts as needed
* Adhere to safety policies and procedures
* Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
* Previous experience as a floor care technician or in related role preferred
* Proven knowledge of floor care equipment and techniques required
* Must be able to follow safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
* Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs.
* Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of greater than 50 lbs
Associated topics: assistant general manager, back end, day manager, deli manager, night manager, operations, operations manager, restaurant leader, restaurant operations, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...