- $151,385.00 -151,385.00/year*
1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: Reporting to the Vice President, National Accounts, the Director of Business Development will develop and implement the overall sales strategy for an assigned geographic territory, focusing on driving new customer acquisition through personal interactions with key decision makers in top tier corporate clients in profile industries.
* Drive the sales process from initial contact through discovery, account strategy, proposal, presentation & successful contract execution
* Develop & maintain relationships at the 'C Suite' while understanding and communicating customers' corporate culture within Aramark
* Identify needs and develop and lead the strategy process with regard to: Competitive Environment, Account Sales Strategy and Territory Development Strategy
* Exercise creativity, independent judgment strong time-management skills in developing and evaluating compelling customer specific sales and marketing strategies to sell a broad portfolio of services within a defined geographic market
* Leverage cross-functional resources from across Aramark in order & deliver on customer's desired outcomes
* Influence and develop team members without formal authority
* Develop a network of partner relationships to aid in building a pipeline of opportunities and an awareness of capabilities.
* Represent Aramark Refreshments in the marketplace at through various industry organizations and events as needed
* Build relationships personally with customers
* Thinks Strategically - Focuses on the future and creates direction
* Raises the Bar - Take smart risks and sets high expectations
* Knows the Business - Has strong business judgment, prioritizes, and is decisive
* Simplifies the Agenda - Takes an enterprise view and helps others connect the dots
* Influences with Impact - Influences through action, and communicates effectively
* Manages Courageously - Embraces change and manages conflict
* Leverages Diversity - Promotes inclusion and leverages differences
* Develops Others - Develops capabilities and inspires commitment
* Drives for Results - Focuses on the end result and does the right thing
* Takes Action - Plays offense and moves with speed
* Works with Others - Plays as a team and achieves excellence together
* BS Degree in Business or related field
* 8-10 years of successful (at or above garget) direct sales and business development experience, preferably in the DSD industry
* Solution-based selling experience in which you understand how to align and become a strategic solutions partner to fulfill client needs
* Experience in successfully building alliances and influencing key decisions makers (of all levels)
* Strategic sales planning and methodologies
* Researching and obtaining market awareness of industry and client
* Financial acumen in understanding operations and developing proposals
* Developing and executing sales processes through indirect/direct influence
* Outstanding interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational, time management and presentation skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Associated topics: b2e, business technology, channel partner, franchise, guest, intelligence, regional sales, sales, territory sales, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...