- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Brand & Innovation Marketing Manager position will partner in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs. Responsibilities include developing B2B, B2C, B2E tools, conducting program training sessions and post analysis of marketing programs and technologies.
* Execution of brand campaigns, including oral and written presentations, to various target groups.
* Development of field focused tools and resources for seamless execution.
* Management of digital platforms.
* Surfaces developed initiatives/best practices for potential national scalable solutions.
* Ensures programs have a solid business case and a positive return on investment.
* Leads revenue-building initiatives: increases market penetration and revenue in multiple channels; assures recommended pricing; follows established guidelines for profitability.
* Drives change that result in profitable incremental sales growth.
* Communicates trends and keeps the client and customer top of mind in strategies, programs, and implementation.
* Partners with cross-functional team (Finance, Marketing Development, Operations, and Human Resources) to achieve goals.
* Interacts with field marketing managers and field operations on a regular basis, providing marketing guidance and leadership.
* College degree (or work experience equivalent) with bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum of 5+ years of progressively responsible marketing experience, with record of measurable success and effective performance.
* Self-starter with experience managing multiple projects.
* Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment within a matrix organization.
* Strong business and financial acumen.
* Strong analytical abilities.
* Strong computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
* Profound in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Web Management.
* Strong communication and influence management skills.
* Food service, advertising and/or services marketing experience desirable.
* Resides in the Philadelphia Market.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...