- $37,380.00 -60,490.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Description: Responsible for the daily operation and management of a location, arenas and stands. Assist with planning, directs and coordinates food service execution for the operations in order to deliver a finished food product to the guest.
Scope of Role: Ensure concession operations connect to Harvest Table Culinary Group Executional Framework. Coach supervising team and associates by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute to create a world class dining experience. Reward, recognize and develop associates. Ensure safety and sanitation standards throughout the location.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
* Provide oversight of day-to-day concessions operation and deliver high quality food service
* Establishes and maintains systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food & related products, as well as menu planning & development
* Determines staffing needs and supervises associates to ensure location is operating in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Assist with promotions and marketing of services and events for the location
* Assist with hiring and onboarding of new associates and evaluating work habits and standards.
* Establish standards for associate performance through continuous training, service excellence, and engagement initiatives
* Engage with and ask guest about the quality of their service and handle any concerns while maintaining a positive attitude.
* Partners with location managing team to conduct monthly inventory controls, quality assurance audits, cash and safe audits to comply with Harvest Table Culinary Group standards
* Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
* Implement and maintain Harvest Table Culinary Group agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls and profit management.
* Ensure full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and food service.
* Maintain a safe and healthy environment for partners, guest and associates. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of management or supervisory experience in the food service industry, preferably with prior concessions experience.
* Good working knowledge of inventory distribution and control procedures.
* Aptitude to analyze data, make decisions and drive innovated food/ beverage concepts to surpass guest experiences. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on the partner and service excellence is essential to success in this role.
* A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, backend, frontend, general manager, general operations manager, gm, night manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant operations, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...