- $78,950.00 -188,020.00/year*
1103 Market St
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As a member of the Decision Support team within Aramark's Global Finance department, the Sr. Decision Support Analyst (DSA) is responsible for championing the use of data-driven decisions across the organization. With a focus on clients' needs, the DSA utilizes strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills to prioritize a heavy workload and perform various analytical duties. The Sr. Decision Support Analyst must be a self-starter who takes initiative to seek out high-return projects under limited supervision.
* Analysis -
* Provide data analysis and recommendations as requested by internal clients.
* Independently prepare monthly, weekly, and adhoc reports as necessary including key business metrics reports, performance reports, and dashboards.
* Package analysis results into concise messaging for lay audiences.
* Advises on conflicts and inappropriate data usage. Design and support decision support systems
* Project Management -
* Supports in managing analytic and system related projects supporting the Global Risk Management department utilizing ARAMARK's project management methodology.
* Client Support -
* Support the data and analysis needs of the functional departments within Global Risk Management including Operations Support, Risk Control Solutions, International, Risk Finance & Insurance, and Claims Management.
* Support the users of ARAMARK's risk management systems by managing account creation, performing maintenance, answering user's questions, and conducting training.
* Provides system support to ensure IT support tickets are handled in a timely fashion
* Trains new users on the GMM system
* Experience - Must have at least 1-2 years analytics experience with a strong background in information systems gained from work in large public companies.
* Education - This position requires a B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
* Impact - Prior analysis experience in large organizations.
* Complexity - Candidates will have prior experience working in a fast paced and flexible environment with many conflicting priorities.
* Communication - The ideal candidate will have experience communicating with management, as well as technical and financial business colleagues
* Knowledge - Candidate requires a working knowledge of Salesforce, system development methodologies and project management. Expert in Microsoft Excel, Work, PowerPoint and SQL* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...