This position is responsible for driving execution of the employer and broker digital customer strategy. Work collaboratively with Banking leaders to understand business challenges and the competitive market landscape to design the desired future state. Responsible for co-creating and maintaining customer journey maps, employer and broker personas, release planning, and collaborating with development teams. Determine, clarify, and document new high level features with acceptance criteria. Complete research and gather feedback from internal and external users and stakeholders (i.e. perform competitive analysis and usability studies).
MUST have an experience to work in Banking Domain
- Understand employer and broker digital experiences, identify revenue channel opportunities, and prioritize and translate needs into roadmap updates of technology to be developed.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to generate buy-in on digital vision and priorities.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to create content for analysis.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements and work with cross-functional teams to flesh out scope and design implications of planned work.
- Manage technology release planning, roll-out schedules, constraints, financial forecasts, and track performance/success metrics.
- Gather use cases and help technology teams write user stories.
- Create demonstrations of new functionality to aid in the testing, acceptance, or presentation of new features.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of technology management experience OR 7 years of technology management experience
- 2 years' leadership experience
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, XP, etc.) or Waterfall delivery models
- Demonstrated experience managing 1-3 technology projects per year; and < $1M per project per year
- Demonstrated knowledge of technologies / delivery model for assigned technologies
- Experience working with different levels of technology maturity/ technologies
- Effectively executes capability development for assigned technologies
- Strong domain knowledge, understanding of target customers' needs and appropriate business knowledge
- Experience managing across a portfolio of technology projects across repositories, subject area, sources and releases to find optimum synergizes to develop a master schedule for horizontal alignment