Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
* Consult with customers on various approaches to their custom solution including Design and Development methodologies, UI frameworks, platforms and tools.
* Manage a high volume of deals with a variety of industries and functions
* Work with a designer to convert designs and style guide to responsive HTML5/CSS3 screens. Must have a keen design eye to make the designer's vision come to life.
* Implement Front-End coding into Salesforce and Heroku platforms, working with back-end developers to define service layer API
* Be a thought leader, understand the latest trends and capabilities to implement modern and successful solutions
* Act as a trusted advisor to customers by anticipating customer needs and identifying appropriate solution alternatives
* Act as quality owner of the user interfaces, ensuring what was built matches designs, follows style guides, development best practices and gives the user the intended experience.
* Build and maintain internal assets to accelerate project deliverables while maintaining coding standards and development patterns
* Provide input for RFI and RFP responses, including the effort estimate, project team, timeline, implementation methodology, and solution components
* Strong team player willing to pitch in and do whatever it takes to make our team/customer successful
* Able to successfully use UI design patterns for templatized UI build and maximize reuse
* Skilled in version control, git preferable
* Skilled in Responsive design elements for deployment on mobile devices
* Understand the differences in the browser engines and strength, weaknesses of each browser platform (Chromium, Mozilla etc)
* Develop techniques that lead to better web performance using tools like Grunt and Gulp for image, CSS and JS optimization
* Basic understanding of Mobile Technologies and platforms for deployment on Mobile
* Professional, accountable, enthusiastic, and confident, with a customer focus
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain ideas very clearly through verbal, graphic, and written communication
* Understanding of common design patterns, including Material Design
* Photoshop and other design tools
* Expert in HTML5 and CSS3
* Experienced with various content management systems and CMS best practices
* Building Responsive web solutions with CSS/JS
* UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Native Base and others
* Well versed with accessibility standards
* Travel 10-50% on average
* Experience leading a team and defining/implementing best practices
* Experience with preprocessors (Sass, Less, Jade, etc)
* Experience building Front Ends for mobile applications (iOS Interface Builder, Android UI Designer)
* Experience with Salesforce Visualforce
* Use and understanding of the Heroku development platform
* User Experience analysis, building wireframes and UI design
Education and Required Experience
* Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* 4+ yrs related experience
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: ajax, asp, emberjs, front end, joomla, jquery, js, web application, web designer, web developer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.