Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Lead at Appirio is responsible for leading the development efforts on net-new implementations, site enhancements, and regular maintenance/support of client sites. The Technical Lead will work with other developers to help define and code solutions, assist with problems and technical roadblocks, and provide guidance during QA and UAT.
* Develop Commerce Cloud solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability
* Lead development efforts for assigned projects
* Lead release and deployment processes for assigned projects
* Diagnose and solve technical problems related to ecommerce and the Commerce Cloud platform
* Work with Technical Architect to resolve major issues impacting delivery
* Turn client requirements into use cases and tasks with technical specifications
* Working with PM to delegate tasks and tickets to appropriate team members
* Provide provide high quality code solutions
* Perform detailed code reviews and providing input when needed to make sure best practices are being followed and technical debt is minimized
* Mentor and coach other developers
* Stay current with the Commerce Cloud platform, releases, and new features & functionality
Education and Required Experience
* 4-year degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
* Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification or equivalent knowledge.
* Must have B2B Commerce Administrator Accreditation
* Certification?must?be current, or eligible for test out / upgrade voucher
* Minimum 3 years of Commerce Cloud B2B/Cloudcraze development experience
* Minimum 2 years in a Tech / Team Lead role
* Minimum 3 years of proven experience developing Salesforce applications using the latest front-end technologies including jQuery, Bootstrap, Aura Components, CSS3, HTML5, Lightning Web Components
* 5+ years in a technical role in the Salesforce Ecosystem
* Experience with release management, code repository, and continuous integration
* Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a consulting role
* Strong technical skills with a proven track record of delivering key technical initiatives and implementing web technologies (client- and service-side)
* Strong understanding of the SDLC and development process
* Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
* Exceptional communication skills
* Strong (and creative!) problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of team
* Additional ecommerce platform experience a plus (Magento, Hybris, Demandware, etc.)
* NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: business analyst, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, crm, customer, market, marketing, senior consultant, support analyst
Loading some great jobs for you...