1103 Market St
The MuleSoft Architect will be responsible for the success of Appirio Anypoint Platform implementations and the ensure technical quality, governance (ensuring compliance), and operationalization of the integration solutions. This position requires deep experience with middleware applications, including expert level knowledge of MuleSoft, as well as the C4E approach and underlying CI/CD utilizing the detailed review of integration requirements.
The architect should have both business as well as technical skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate functional and non-functional requirements into integration interfaces and implementations.
* The architect will be accountable for analyzing and designing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements
* The architect will establish integration and data standards, processes (ensure compliance) and operationalization of the integration solutions, assist in developing a secure, scalable governance and operating model which includes assessment of new applications and technologies to be integrated, protocols to support, and underlying infrastructure components to execute on
* Preferred candidates with MuleSoft Certifications:
* Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect
* Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect
* Understands and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications
* Partners with other functions across IT (PM, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency and quality of solutions
* Acts as Technical Lead for MuleSoft Integration and Informatica ETL developers in the delivery of custom solutions or COTS configurations/customizations
* Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
* Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane)
* Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane
* Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality
* Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform
* Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
* Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
* Supports the integration environment and solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical integration solutions
* Assists the Application Development Manager to ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors
* Develops and maintains Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities
* Provides mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
* Defines standards to guide solution decisions in relation to integration for the enterprise
* Creates prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications
* Works closely with other Solution Architecture/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
* Provides Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
* Gathers, understands and clarifies complex business requirements
* Exemplifies Appirio's Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders
* Hold at least 1 active Mulesoft Architecture Certification
* 7-10 years implementing integration projects
* 3+ years MuleSoft experience
* Deep knowledge of with microservices architecture and API Strategy development
* Deep experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management, EDI Integration
* Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and CloudHub
* Performed in an architect role on multiple complex deployments involving MuleSoft
* Deep Knowledge with different MuleSoft offerings
* Experienced with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations and Salesforce
* Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
* Experience with Salesforce integrations
* Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions
* Experience with message queue design patterns
* Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
* Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies
* 60% Travel
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: application architect, back end, c, c#, php, project architect, senior, senior software developer, software architect, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...