Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Sales Account Executive Lead
Work location: New York - Melville, New York City
We are seeking highly talented and motivated leaders to join our commercial sales team in New York as Sales Account Executive Leads. Join us and come be a part of a growing sales organization as Empire embraces the future of healthcare and our industry!
This position acts as the primary point of contact and relationship manager for an assigned set of brokers and accounts for both new sales and renewals. The Sale Account Executive Lead operates as both a book-of business manager for a specified set of accounts and as a Team Lead, indirectly overseeing an assigned Sales Team comprised of Account Managers, Sales Account Representatives, Underwriters, Specialty Sales Associates, Health and Wellness Consultants, Service Liaisons and Implementation Coordinators, forming a single unit as a face to the market.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for meeting and exceeding new business, retention and Book of Business profitability targets.
* Accountable for the overall success of an assigned \"unit\", portraying leadership qualities both internally and externally.
* Cultivates trust-based relationships and develops comprehensive understandings of client needs and priorities to enhance selling opportunities, and to position themselves as a collaborative partner.
* Mentors and coaches fellow team members regarding client/prospect presentations, product knowledge, industry expertise, and how to grow the business profitably.
Requires a BA/BS; 5-7 years of sales / service or industry experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
* Experience working in the managed care / healthcare insurance industry strongly preferred.
* An appetite for career growth and leadership experience strongly preferred
* Health, Accident and Life insurance license required.
* May require frequent travel as well as evening and weekend hours.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, shift lead, supervisor, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...