- Amerihealth Caritas Health Plan
1103 Market St
The Regional Account Executive serves as the liaison between PerformRx and the California-based client to generate revenue and increase client satisfaction through cultivation, support and relationship building. The Regional Account Executive employs a consultative and solution-based approach to identify how PerformRx products and services can support the client's strategic goals and objectives. Strongly orientated to client-service, the Regional Account Executive uses a \"high-touch,\" expertise-driven approach towards client interactions at both the strategic and tactical level with clients from all levels of the business and senior management. The Regional Account Executive should also be able to prioritize work activities, delegate responsibility to key personnel and multitask when required. Team-building and building internal and external key relationships are critical success factors.
* Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
* Minimum three (3) years of managed care experience required
* Minimum five (5) years of experience in pharmacy, Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM), pharmaceuticals, and/or healthcare
* Proven ability to create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans
* Proven track record in customer excellence
* Successful history of innovation, critical thinking, problem identification and solving ability
* Willingness and availability to travel to the client site* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...