- Amerihealth Caritas Health Plan
- $87,890.00 -131,500.00/year*
1103 Market St
Under the general supervision of the Manager of Ops Automation, responsibilities will include identification, analysis, and development related to the automation of operational processes. The Ops Automation Engineer works closely with the Manager of Ops Automation understanding the operations processing and execution across all lines of business.
* Analyze, transform, and stage data to drive internally automated processes.
* Leverage general programming best practices and creative coding approaches, activities will include conceptual design, script development and execution, and the validation of production outcomes.
* Oversight of multiple scripts executing in parallel while prioritizing and performing other tasks is a daily requirement.
* Works closely with internal team members, cross-functional stakeholders, functional subject matter experts, and management.
* Knowledge of and understands all enterprise operational procedures and guidelines to deliver accurate and salient automation solutions.
* Identifies performance improvement opportunities and supports implementation
* 1 to 3 years working knowledge of healthcare domain: Claims & Provider systems.
* 3 to 5 years manual testing experience and/or operations experience with automating with rational and Visual Basic.
* Bachelor's Degree required in Healthcare Informatics, Computer Science, or a related field preferred.
* FACETS experience strongly preferred.
* Strong demonstrated experience working with MS Office (Access, Excel, Outlook etc.)
* Experience coding in VBA, Basic, or Visual Basic
* Experience running and constructing queries (SQL, MS Access, etc.) and some knowledge of relational databases
* Experience with script development to automate repetitive or minimally value adding tasks.
* Knowledge of automated testing software and methodologies: QTP/UFT experience preferred and descriptive programming experience very desirable
* Ability to multitask: Monitor multiple parallel running scripts and troubleshoot as needed
* Ability to reverse engineer undocumented processes, code, and query logic for the purposes of break/fix scenarios, maintenance, and upgrades
* Ability to independently analyze data & results to draw business conclusions and make decisions
Associated topics: building, building code, civil engineer, concrete, draft, land, remediation, soil mechanic, structural analysis, transportation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...