Assists in the development and maintenance of all Enterprise network systems. Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN and Wireless (Wi-Fi) systems to help design and install internal and external networks. Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements. Familiar with a variety of network infrastructure concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs. Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records. Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
* CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent preferred.
* At least five to ten years of experience as a Network Engineer.
* Routing protocols EIGRP, BGP, OSPF.
* VPN (Anyconnect, IPSEC and EZVPN) and NAC configurations.
* Nexus 9K's 7K's and 5K's with VPC and OTV configurations.
* Configuring Wireless controllers with 802.1x.
* Catalyst switches with VTP, spanning tree and Virtual Stacking.
* Experience with WAAS, F5 and ISE is plus to have.
* High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience a plus.