- Amerihealth Caritas Health Plan
- $93,080.00 -111,780.00/year*
1103 Market St
As a member of the Corporate Development team, the Market Entry Analyst is responsible for supporting Market Entry strategies, 18-24 months in advance of an opportunity through RFP delivery, for all RFXs. Activities and deliverables support market entry managers/directors, in the timely delivery of projects and Pre-RFX content in support of new business development and retention of existing business.
* Collects, researches, analyzes, and synthesizes data from multiple sources that results in content that will best position ACFC to successfully respond to an RFX.Data analyzed includes previous plan results, prior ACFC RFX responses, and associated scoring, including competitor scoring and capabilities.
* Develops work plans that identify key tasks, owners and timeframes.Identifies when tasks may be moving to alert status and intervenes to assure that management is kept apprised.
* Prepares presentations and documents for use by executive management, with editorially correct content, for the purposes of status updates and decision making.
* Supports the Market Entry Managers/Directors toward providing solutions for RFX responses by working with SMEs, product development, proposal developers and others.This support includes facilitating meetings, documenting results, and working with proposal developers to incorporate the solutions into the response.
* Assesses and analyzes capture planning deliverables to construct a synthesized report out of results and makes recommendations on next steps.
* Analyzes past and current Market Entry processes and tools and makes recommendations for improvement; develops innovative solutions to help solve Market Entry challenges.
* Supports the development and documentation of our Stage Gate process to monitor and implement targeted new business opportunities.
* Bachelors' Degree Required
* 1 - 3 years of related experience to include some prior analytical experience.
* Detail oriented, ability to work in \"gray areas\" towards a solution.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply the learning in a business environment.
* Ability to use multiple tools including the internet, subscription services, and existing documentation to perform research on specified topics.
* Ability to synthesize and present information in a clear and concise manner.
* Project management, business analysis
* Other Skills:Microsoft office expertise in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio. SharePoint experience is preferred.
Associated topics: ad, advertise, alumni, demand, endowment, facebook, market, marketplace, relation, stewardship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...