- Amerihealth Caritas Health Plan
- $66,980.00 -101,330.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Recruiter works closely with Executive Hiring Managers to determine recruitment needs for their areas and to develop plans to ensure qualified candidates are selected to fill open positions. Recruiters partner with Hiring Leaders, Compensation Consultants, and HR Business Partners to effectively recruit Executive level talent. Create a channel for future openings of specific skill profiles by searching job boards, utilizing the internet, and networking. Review resumes, pre-screen, interview and provide feedback to hiring managers and qualify candidates according to skill profiles.
* Source candidates using various mechanisms e.g., Internet job postings, resume searches, referrals, networking, etc.
* Evaluate candidate resumes against defined specifications.
* Conduct initial interviews for internal and external candidates.
* Develop creative recruiting plans to ensure hard to fill positions are filled in a timely manner.
* Provide areas of support with weekly reports on recruiting status.
* Meet with management teams to determine their recruitment needs.
* Provide feedback to the hiring manager on all candidates, internal and external.
* Coach hiring managers on how to discuss career development with internal associates who were not selected.
* Ensure timely completion of scheduling and pre-employment activities to move candidate through the interview/hire cycle using Taleo (applicant tracking system). Disposition and notify all candidates.
* Special Projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or a combination of work experience and education required.
* Minimum of five years exempt level recruiting experience with a minimum of 3 years Executive recruiting and hiring experience in a healthcare/hospital environment
* Previous experience in an Executive search role highly desired
* Knowledge of behavioral interviewing techniques.
* Proven organizational skills in a high volume fast paced recruitment environment.
* Demonstrated ability to work on multiple priorities.
* Demonstrated sense of urgency and flexibility, with the ability to deal with ambiguity.
* Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
* Ability to use sound judgment when to take action or when to ask for direction.
* Demonstrated ability to follow processes while able to think \"outside of the box.\"
* Strong customer service focus with strong communication skills to effectively correspond, verbally and in writing.
* High level of professionalism required.
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
* MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Previous experience using ATS with Taleo and PeopleSoft skills preferred.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...