- Amerihealth Caritas Health Plan
1103 Market St
This position supports the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) department. Working under the direction of the Director of Risk Management, Governance & Controls, this position will assist in facilitating the development, implementation and maturity of the ERM process which is being integrated throughout AmeriHealth Caritas. This will be accomplished through coordination, communication, and execution related to the ACFC ERM framework. The position will facilitate achievement of performance and financial targets and mitigate loss by providing information and insight to decision makers.
* Facilitate the identification, assessment and management of risks throughout specific business areas of ACFC, and across the company.
* Develop/conduct risk analyses, interpret risk information to identify and monitor key risk exposures and opportunities.
* Facilitate aggregation and analysis of loss data. Identify and analyze industry trends and influencing factors, both positive and negative, to enhance the company's corporate risk profile and risk management capabilities, especially 'early warning systems.'
* Provide support for assessments of the ERM program by external parties, such as regulators and other business partners.
* Assist in the monitoring and reporting of enterprise risk information to support internal / external risk reporting; work directly with subject matter specialists to collect, synthesize, and validate key details and executive-level summaries.
* Conduct ad-hoc risk management related analyses as directed by management or the Compliance, Audit and Risk Committee.
* Perform root cause analyses related to key processes and risks.
* Support communication and training of business associates throughout ACFC on risk management terminology and processes; help business managers to effectively execute their role in the ERM process in a manner which enhances the company's overall risk management capabilities.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Ability to develop a thorough understanding of ERM concepts and practices (risk assessment, risk management strategies, control activities, monitoring, reporting) as well as familiarity with ERM-related regulations (e.g., ORSA).
* Strong analytical and research skills, able to synthesize information to provide practical business solutions to accomplish pragmatic, meaningful results.
* Adept at problem solving and critical thinking.
* Innovative, creative, able to embrace change and think outside the box.
* Demonstrated proficiency in standard computer applications, especially strengths using Microsoft PowerPoint as well as Microsoft Word, Excel.Knowledge of Tableau is a \"plus\".
* Good working knowledge of the healthcare industry.
* Strong communication skills are required.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...