This role will report to the Manager, Digital Strategy and User Experience and is responsible for managing analytics by tracking, measuring, analyzing and reporting insights into the company's digital programs. As part of the Digital Experience team based in Philadelphia, PA, this role will provide counsel and support on AmeriHealth Caritas' key strategies and initiatives and infuse digital thinking into communication methods throughout the organization.
This role will partner closely with the teams that support brand, print creative, client management, corporate leaders and experts, information solutions and outside partners and suppliers.
* Analyses data to create meaningful reports containing actionable insights on consumer behavior.
* Understands how to analyze, structure and interpret large volumes of raw data into effective visual stories for business owners.
* Plays a key role in providing marketing analytics for websites, email campaigns and other customer facing digital platforms.
* Coaches internal and external stakeholders on how best to use available data to optimize content, increase conversion and optimize the user experience by increasing traffic and engagement on digital platforms.
* Assists with building an analytics strategy for digital marketing goals and objectives.
* Measures site usability/effectiveness and presents actionable insights and recommendations based on data results and best practices.
* Builds custom analytics dashboards and reports that can effectively present digital performance to the appropriate audiences aligned to KPIs.
* Segments traffic to understand and optimize user experience and conversion based on source, channel, visitor frequency, tenure, demographics, etc.
* Manages tagging including overall strategy, implementation, and best practices across web and mobile applications.
* Participates in the execution of A/B tests and analyzes test results for presentation to stakeholders
* Uses analytics to inform projects and drive product decisions pre- and post-launch, coupled with a good understanding of best practices, good user experience, and what works well that supports the digital marketing and social strategies.
* Data analysis of various web projects and ad hoc requests.
* Automates recurring dashboards and reports.
* Creates institutional knowledge on analytics and educates leadership on digital and multi-channel customer trends.
* Bachelor's Degree in digital communications or related field
* 3-5 years of digital analytics for digital marketing.
* Previous experience using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.) as well as MS Access and MS Excel.
* Familiarity with web analytics, social media listening tools, keyword taxonomies and SEO concepts.
* Demonstrated experience working with and guiding management.
* Creative thinking and strong written and oral communications.
* Ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key trends to inform the development of strategies and plans.
* Ability to stay ahead of trends and provide POVs/implications for clients on frequent basis.
* Ability to manage programs with multiple components, and align internal and external resources to achieve results.
* Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools and techniques.
* Forward thinking, proactive and the ability to work independently.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.