Under the direction of the Manager of Community Investment, this position provides support to the Community Investment department with efforts related to community-facing activities and events. Attends and leads programs that engage associates with AmeriHealth Caritas members, community stakeholders, and community events.
Support the Community Investment team and strategy to meet the 2019 AOP goal.
* Work with associates to secure required clearances and compliance requirements for volunteer projects.
* Obtain associate verification for participation in volunteer opportunities outside of the organization.
* Assist in outreach efforts to increase participation in the organization's volunteer program.
* Prepare project plans, summary analysis, and reporting for volunteer hours and projects.
* Schedule monthly Care Crew and United Way committee meetings and prepare agenda and materials.
* Develop communications and announcements regarding project strategy and specific project status.
* Produce and distribute quarterly updates on volunteer program.
* Track Community Investment outcomes for year-end reporting.
* Attend and support volunteer events and activities as needed.
Assist with Donations Review Committee efforts.
* Organize and assemble monthly Donation Review Committee materials.
Manage Community Investment Event calendar.
* Input Care Crew events, foundation activities, and United Way campaign events to the organization's community calendar.
* Manage reporting.
Support Community Investment with administrative duties, which include:
* Process payments associated with the Philanthropic initiatives.
* Manage all reporting needs / premium items.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to write with clarity, organization, power, precision, and accuracy.
* Insurance industry experience preferred, but not required.
* Must be able to travel if needed to regiional Care Crew events.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.