- Amerihealth Caritas Health Plan
1103 Market St
The Clinical Trainer plans, develops and conducts education and training programs for staff necessary to meet the organization's business objectives, regulatory guidelines and improve skills and professional growth and development.
Assists with training on utilization of Medical Management software platform and applications utilized by Long Term Support Services (LTSS) Case Management staff as requested. Maintains a current knowledge base with regard to rules, regulations, policies and procedures relating to the implementation of all LTSS functions. Coordinates clinical and process orientation for all new hires. Arranges and coordinates guest speakers offering educational programs with the provision of CEUs for professional staff.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Registered Nurse (preferred).
* 1-3 years of specific knowledge / experience of Care Management in Medicaid and/or Medicare.
* Training experience (strongly preferred).
* Experience using Microsoft Office.
* Demonstrated knowledge of plan benefit information and managed care (preferred)
* System administration experience (preferred)
* Develop and maintain training tools (strongly preferred)
* Understanding of Compliance and Confidentiality information
* Strong problem solving skills and decision making skills.
* Ability to work independently; complete tasks in the allotted time frame.
* Ability to communicate in a positive/professional manner both orally and written.
* Ability to provide constructive feedback with a focus on improved quality.
* Demonstrated ability to identify trends and conduct root-cause analyses
Associated topics: clinical, dietetic, immunohematology, injury, kinesiology, medical, nutritionist, pharmaceutical, pharmacometrics, pharmacy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...