* The Clinical Lead reporting into the Director of New Business Support will participate in the design, documentation and implementation of Clinical and/or Quality aspects of the population health model to new markets.
* Participate in designing an approach (including clinical partnerships and solutions focusing on specific market needs and pain points).
* Participate in market entry activities, including but not limited to provider meetings and development of partnership opportunities.
* Works with the proposal team to develop content and proof points related to the clinical and/or quality aspects of new business proposals to support successful RFP responses.
* Provide in-market support for hiring, training, readiness review, go-live and stabilization for clinical and/or quality programs needed for new business.
* Develop licensure documents, policies procedures and program descriptions.
* Serve as a mentor/resource for new business clinical leaders to ensure successful completion of the stabilization phase.
* Ensure new market population health workflows and reporting are reflective of enterprise population health strategy along new market needs and proposal commitments.
* Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree (Business of Healthcare) or equivalent work related experience.
* Registered Nurse preferred.
* Five or more years of progressive experience (including staff management) in a managed care environment. Experience with Managed Medicaid programs highly desirable.
* Experience in Quality and Care Management and Utilization Management program design and implementation. Should include experience in writing policies and program design documents