- Amerihealth Caritas Health Plan
- $89,120.00 -138,780.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
The Vendor Management Business Analyst develops solutions to business problems and opportunities. Solutions may consist of process improvement as well as system development components. The Vendor Management Business Analyst works as a liaison among Vendors and Stakeholders in order to Elicit, Analyze, Communicate and Validate Requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The Analyst is the primary contact for Vendor related claims issues for all lines of business both Medicaid and Medicare. This includes daily inventory reporting, quality review, weekly project review meetings, participation in HEDIS audits and related other audits. The individual understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the \"requirements\" and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Business analysis is distinct from financial analysis, project management, quality assurance, organizational development, testing training and documentation development. However, depending on resource and skill availability, an individual may perform some or all of these related functions.
* 1 to 3 years work experience performing complex business analysis.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
* Some experience with project management.
* Claims experience is preferred.
* Strong familiarity with ACFC claims systems and process.
Associated topics: analyst, bi, business systems analyst, financial analytic, guidance, inspect, investment analytics, investment banking, refinement, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...