- Amerihealth Caritas Health Plan
- $96,345.00 -188,020.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
1103 Market St
* Calculates, monitors and assesses impact of benefit and provider reimbursement changes, cost containment programs, on medical cost and trends.
* Develops and maintains spreadsheets and databases for purposes of trend and data analytics
* Performs monthly data analysis projects to assist senior analysts
* Develops forecasting models for re-forecasts and expected budgets
* Assists in developing cost projections for contact period negotiations.
* Performs monthly review of outstanding claim liabilities to assist in determining appropriate medical expenses and book reserves.
* Populates quarterly reporting templates for LOBs.
* Prepares internal and external communications, including that with regulatory authorities and internal management.
* Uses best practice models and other industry recognized pricing tools.
* Bachelor's Degree business, finance, economics or related quantitative field.
* 0 to 3 years of relevant health plan, HMO, or health insurance experience preferred.
* Working knowledge of reserve estimation techniques preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Excel, Access, SAS, spreadsheet, and database applications used for analysis.
* Experience with medical cost analysis.
* Strong project management skills.
Associated topics: actuarial consultant, actuarial director, actuary, analyst, assistant actuary, associate actuary, investment actuary, life actuary, model, statistics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...