- american Modern Insurance Group
- $65,090.00 -95,690.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
1103 Market St
* This position can be located in either Philadelphia, PA or Princeton, NJ.
* Note to internal candidates - We will consider candidates at the I or J band levels.
We're adding to our diverse team of experts and are looking to hire those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our business units and clients.
The Insurance Operations
Munich Re US is launching new insurance operations described as Munich Re Specialty Insurance that will unite the strengths and expertise of Munich Re's specialty commercial teams in North America under a new management structure. This will allow for the development of an overarching sales strategy through which the specialty risk appetite and product offerings can be profitably optimized and expanded.
As a member of Munich Re's US operations, we offer the financial strength and stability that comes with being part of the world's preeminent insurance and reinsurance brand. Our risk experts work together to assemble the right mix of products and services to help our clients stay competitive from traditional reinsurance coverages, to niche and specialty reinsurance and insurance products.
Future focused and always one step ahead
The Head of Service Delivery leads the organization's internal and external servicing teams. They will drive initiatives to enable continuous process improvement and understand that excellent service to our customer, clients and partners is a competitive advantage. This role is a key member of the operations and technology leadership team and reports to the Chief Operating Officer. Effective communication and influencing of other leaders in the organization is crucial. They will oversee the development and build of superior service teams and drive high engagement through metric driven outcomes.
Key to the achievement of our goals to become a digital enterprise which leverages data analytics in order to make decisions about current and future risks, you'll be empowered and expected to support and add to our culture of innovation and the data vision for the future.
In this position you will:
* Manage all middle and back office functions including policy administration, policy servicing, call center operations, agency management / on-boarding, program management and other servicing functions within the Munich Re Specialty Insurance organization.
* Accountable for the teams and processes that support internal and external customers, clients or business partners.
* Work in concert with front office teams to promote and execute on a customer driven servicing value proposition.
* Provide oversight and guidance for significantly complex or high impact business initiatives with the goal to deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers, clients or business partners.
* Hold teams' leaders accountable to service metrics and rallies the team around hitting monthly and annual KPIs.
* Promote a continuous culture of process improvement and drive efficiency in every area of the servicing function.
* Work closely with HR and learning and development teams to create training and continuous upskilling of teams in order to scale quickly as the business grows.
Successful candidates will be possess the following skills/capabilities:
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* 15+ years or experience and a proven track record of managing all internal and external service operations that interact with customers, clients and partners.
* Experience building or enhancing existing service teams to drive operational efficiency and excellence. A strong manager of people and processes.
* Strong influencing skills to ensure alignment with the front office on service level objectives and value proposition to the customer, client and partner.
* Understanding of insurance systems, processes / workflows for policy and claims administration required.
* Experience designing and implementing service center KPIs or balanced scorecards.
* Experience with lean process improvement initiatives, a plus.
Associated topics: auto, automobile, bodily, casualty, claimant, insurance, insurance adjuster, insurance investigator, investigate, investigation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...