- American College of Radiology
1103 Market St
Quality Control Monitor/Auditor
The American College of Radiology (www.ACR.org), a professional association for radiologists, is a world leader in radiology clinical research. The Center for Research and Innovation located in Philadelphia, administers research for numerous commercial and grant funded entities. Cancer research efforts include studies performed through the prestigious RTOG Foundation (www.RTOG.org), commercial sponsored research awarded to ACR for diagnostic imaging, and a number of NCI awards to, NRG Oncology Group (www.NRGOncology.org), IROC Group (www.IROCQA.org), and ECOG-ACRIN (www.ECOG-ACRIN.org). In addition, ACR CRI conducts research in cardiology, neurology, pediatrics, and other body systems and also has led validation efforts for advancing new software and Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
To support these strategic objectives, ACR is seeking a Quality Control Monitor to support the central monitoring and audit programs of the NRG Oncology and RTOG Foundation. This position will provide support, training, documentation and expert technical guidance for the designated trials within the ACR CRI.
As a member of the ACR team you will:
* Perform clinical quality assurance monitoring reviews and audit visits. Reviews/visits may be conducted remotely or on-site at enrolling institution;
* Perform monitoring and auditing activities, including: review of clinical trial eligibility, treatment, drug accountability and AE reporting documents for compliance with protocol and completeness and consistency with the data reported on the case report forms, and drug accountability records. This may include regulatory document reviews.
* Schedule and facilitate reviews and audits;
* Prepare review materials, manage, prepare and file all required reporting documents including corrective and preventative action plans;
* Serve as an educational resource for institutions to prepare them for a successful monitoring and/or audit visit;
* Collaborates closely with the NRG Oncology quality assurance team and the Statistics & Data Management Center to develop and customize monitoring forms in the database and to ensure that key federal/state/local regulatory objectives are met and that ethical obligations are kept.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* 3+ years of related experience required;
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, nursing degree, or commensurate related experience
* Organizational and analytical skills;
* Ability to clearly communicate ideas and solutions;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills;
* Ability to work as a part of a team and individually;
* Interpersonal skills including a strong customer support focus;
* The ability to learn new skills and applications quickly.
If you would like to put your experience to great use in a professional team-oriented environment, please apply online. To learn more about ACR's rewarding employee experience, culture, and benefits, visit:
ACR offers a rewarding employee experience: innovative culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan, 403(b); generous paid time off package; insurance plans with the leading providers; flexible spending; tuition reimbursement; training opportunities; and wellness reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...