- $33,200.00 -49,390.00/year*
1103 Market St
Ambulnz is a fast growing national ambulance company on a mission to transform the medical transportation industry. We are bringing innovation to a stagnant industry and are looking for compassionate Paramedics to join us on our mission to improve patient care.
As a Paramedic you play a critical role in the safe transportation of our patients in non-emergency situations.
As a Paramedic at Ambulnz you're expected to
* Be a team player, as EMS is a team effort, and providers must provide necessary assistance to ensure system sanitation, readiness and adherence to quality assurance standards.
* Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock - your work shift schedule may vary and start and shift times may vary due to the nature of the business.
* Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and registrations.
* Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner at all times when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors and or the public.
* Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment and knowledge of all State and County protocols.
* Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
* Keep the rig clean and stocked and in good running order throughout the shift.
* Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing signatures.
* Maintain high quality patient care by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
* Prepare and submit pre-hospital patient care report according.
* Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch Center.
* Roll up your sleeves and get things done!
What's in it for you?
* A friendly work environments that encourages respect
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* New ambulances, uniforms, and equipment
* Company provided uniforms
* Company sponsored team building events
* Flexible schedules
* Medical Insurance (with company contribution)
* Stations stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks
* Paid time off
* Performance bonus
* Employee perks and discounts
* An opportunity to work closely with proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs
* An environment that embraces a \"work hard-play hard\" culture and has fun
* Team members love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help our patients
Associated topics: emergency department, emt b, emt basic, emt p, paramedic, pmt, service technician, slh, technician iii, technician iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...