Always Best Care Senior Services - Philly is the leader in home health services! We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to provide various services for our clients throughout the Philadelphia area.
We offer a competitive benefits package which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) plan, client referral program, spot bonus, educational assistance program and more!
Candidates should be able to perform ADLs, such as: bathing, dressing, serving meals, feeding, ambulating, turning, positioning, etc.
Additional requirements include:
* CNA license required
* At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home setting or equivalent
* English proficiency and excellent communication skills
* Three references required
* Proof of a 2-Step TB test taken within the last year showing clear results
* Must be able to pass background check
* High School diploma or equivalent required
If you feel that you're qualified for this role and would love to join a great team, we invite you to apply online and provide us a copy of your most recent resume.