Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients' success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions?Allied Universal is there for you.
At Allied Universal Security Services, we sell trust. We foster a sales team environment that embraces a consultative approach and recognizes that your judgment is critical to leveraging a world class brand in the local market, with tailored solutions that ensure the safety and security of the people, homes and businesses of our communities
We are currently seeking a Business Development Associate to support field sales activities with the intent to drive key performance indicators and sales results. It encompasses assisting Sales Executives and local Business Development Managers with many of the components of their job functions including telemarketing support, proposal writing, creating presentations, other sales administrative support and other developmental activities.
* Conduct cold calls on a select number of prospects provided by the BDM community to establish face-to-face appointments and determine prospect qualification
* Building rapport with prospects and transition \"cold\" inquiries over time into \"warm\" responsive prospects
* Maintain credibility of existing database by maintaining accurate CRM automated records, historical data on the sales process and updated contact information
* Develop relationships with prospects in database for who you are striving to set appointments with for BDMs
* Support the region's sales team to create high quality, compelling, and customer-focused proposals/PowerPoint presentations in support of business goals by using high-level writing skills to persuasively answer questions to RFPs and develop proposal text
* Assist region's BDMs in developing contracts for new clients.
* Assist with the completion of pricing models at the direction of the VP, Business Development
* Participate in meetings with prospects, as requested.
* Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
* Network within community relationships, attend and get actively involved with identified associations (BOMA, ASIS, etc.), as agreed upon with VP/BD
* Actively utilize social media in a positive fashion to exemplify the AUS brand.
* Proactively seek out ways to improve the Allied Universal prospect and customer experience; demonstrate \"Dare to be Great\" values
* Contribute to the Region meeting and/or exceeding sales expectations
* The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree plus at least 2 years inside sales or marketing, preferably with a service product
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows-based computers and peripheral equipment
* Superior interpersonal and communication skills over the phone and in person
* Demonstrated ability to successfully utilize CRM software to drive sales (SalesForce.com, ACT, Gold Mine, Upshot, Siebold, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment that allows for collaboration with the sales and operations teams in identifying and resolving problems, issues, concerns
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, supervisors and general public
* Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks in a timely, courteous and professional manner
* Must be able to meet deadlines, work independently, take initiative and follow through with requests and details
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.