RegularWorking at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You can join, as well, Agropur's extended family.Job Summary
Responsible for the maintenance, support, integration and modification of business applications including performance monitoring and tuning, backup and recovery, and data integrity. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support existing business applications functionality for business units by being involved in development process for new business initiatives.
- Create or revise functional requirements and develop technical specification by working with business units and management.
- Design, develop, record and test all new code enhancements to existing business applications.
- Manage consultants on project by project basis or technical assignments.
- Analyze user request by creating specifications and requirements for business application programs.
- Encode, test, debug and record programs on large scale for complex projects.
- Revise and update programs and documentation as required.
- Convert data, accurately develop code and produce and execute unit tests to convert data from various sources into the corporate database.
- Identify and resolve business applications program testing issues.
- Conduct software integration and external interface development to meet business requirements.
- Interact with vendor support in management of service requests and coordinate any patch and code deployments.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.Qualifications:Education Required:
- Action Oriented: works hard, is action oriented and full of energy for challenges; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning to seize opportunities.
- Customer Focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and extrnal customers; act. with customers in mind.
- Functional and Technical Skills: has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport along with constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably.
- Priority Setting: quickly zero in on what is important, eliminate roadblocks, create focus.
- Problem Solving: uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Time Management: uses time effectively and efficiently.
- Technical Learning: learn new skills, knowledge and technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- 4-year degree in the Information Technology field or equivalent experience required; a business degree with comparable experience would be considered.
Certification/Licensure Required:Skills Required:
- Must have 8 years technical/hands on experience in the IT field.
- Experience in a manufacturing related industry preferred.
- Technical proficiencies required in SQL, Crystal reports, Perl, Java.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Must be able to effectively prioritize.
AA/EEO- Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Associated topics: .net, architect, backend, back end, c, develop, devops, matlab, maven, php