Due to our rapid growth, AECOM is seeking experienced A/E/C recruiters. We are looking for contract Water recruiters, Transportation recruiters, Environment recruiters and Building & Places (Architecture) recruiters. Comfortable in a fast paced recruiting environment? Come join our team!
* Specializes and manages a technical function within Talent Acquisition.
* Serves as a technical specialist for the function.
* Is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on individual's TA interpretations and advice.
* May leads complex TA projects domestically or globally.
* Plans and develops multiple TA projects with unique or controversial problems that have important effects on the organization.
* May work with subject matter experts, outside consultants and vendors, as required.
* Receives limited supervision or general direction, with strategic guidance from TA & HR Directors/SVP.
* Involves creative, independent solutions that will be adopted by HR corporate-wide.
* As an individual contributor, conceives, plans and conducts consultation in areas of considerable scope and complexity.
* Provides work leadership and training for TA project team.
* May manage staff on a project basis.
At least 3 years experience working in the A / E / C industry.
* Experience recruiting for positions in Water, Transportation, Environment or Buildings & Places.
* Experience with ATS Kenexa Brass Ring
* Basic understanding of Workday
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to \"make amazing happen\" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Human Resources
Business Line Geography OH
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Contractor
Requisition/Vacancy No. 221534BR
Additional Locations CA - Burnaby, BC - 3292 Production Way, CA - Markham, ON - 105 Commerce Valley Dr W, CA - Montreal, QC - 85 Sainte-Catherine St West, US - Arlington, VA - 2101 Wilson Boulevard - Suite 800, US - Atlanta, GA - 1360 Peachtree St NE, US - Austin, TX - 9400 Amberglen Boulevard, US - Boston, MA - 211 Congress Street, US - Charlotte, NC - 5925 Carnegie Boulevard, US - Cleveland, OH - 1127 Euclid Ave, US - Clifton, NJ - 1255 Broad Street, US - Dallas, TX - 13355 Noel Road, US - Greenwood Village, CO - 6200 South Quebec Street, US - Houston, TX - 19219 Katy Freeway, US - Indianapolis, IN - One Indiana Square, US - Los Angeles, CA - 300 S Grand Ave, US - New York, NY - 100 Park Ave, US - Philadelphia, PA - 8 Penn Center, US - Tampa, FL - One Metro Center, US - Toronto, CAN - Toronto Pearson Intl Airport
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.