United States of America - New York, New York City
AECOM Tishman has delivered many of the most globally recognized, iconic buildings, defining the skylines of the world's most notable and recognized cities. With a stellar reputation sustained over a century, we understand the distinctive challenges associated with delivering complex projects and offer unparalleled expertise to achieve our clients' visions. From mega developments to super tall structures to luxury residential destinations, our teams of experts work in partnership with owners, design teams and community stakeholders on every project aspect - from preconstruction to turnover - to collaboratively develop and implement optimal plans for flawless execution.
* Accountable and overall responsibility for on-site administrative and technical management for a wide range of construction projects.
* Leads, directs and manages the entire direction of construction and related activities within assigned area of responsibility, which may be a single area, multi-area or a multi-discipline construction project.
* Primary Liaison with client for day to day activities and long term operations.
* Communicates and directs through other superintendents changes or modification of jobsite activities within assigned area of operations.
* Accountable for compliance with design/specifications, completion on schedule, within budget and to quality standards.
* Primary interface and engagement with Project Executive and manager group to coordinate efforts.
* BA/BS + 10 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
* Minimum 5-10 years construction experience with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership capacity.
* Uses time-proven leadership techniques to help subordinates achieve their full potential.
* Ability to analyze and develop solutions to complex problems and to communicate effectively with diverse groups required.
* Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, scheduling, cost control, quality control and engineering drawings.
* Working knowledge of company computer systems and software necessary.
* Must have comprehensive understanding of safety regulations and the application of loss control measures.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to \"make amazing happen\" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Construction Management
Business Line Construction Services
Business Group Construction Services Group (CS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 200244BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.