- AECOM Technology Corporation
- $87,400.00 -129,580.00/year*
1103 Market St
United States of America - Massachusetts, Chelmsford
Come join a vibrant office and learn from leading experts in the Water field! Utilize your full potential working on local, national and global projects. This is a unique growth opportunity for an Engineer who wants to take their career to the next level. Based out of either our Chelmsford, MA or Philadelphia, PA Offices, you'll have an opportunity to work with multidisciplinary teams within our Water Business Line and have access to our National Design Center professionals. The types of projects we execute are varied and most are substantial in size. Many are full cycle activities starting from studies, to planning, design and through construction services.
At AECOM in our Water Business line, we do it all - water supply planning, treatment, and distribution; wastewater planning, collection, and treatment; water resources including stormwater planning and treatment, dams & hydropower, flood protection and climate resiliency. In this role, you will also have an opportunity to mentor junior staff and interact with key clients.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Serve as a technical regional resource specializing in water treatment systems and collaborate with other technical staff engaged in drinking water treatment projects
* Participate in proposal development, concept designs, detailed design, project execution and water treatment start-up commissioning
* Provide process design direction and support for multiple projects within the Northeastern Region of the U.S.
* Deliver water treatment system client presentations
* Participating in the following; bench studies, pilot tests, feasibility studies comparing an array of unit processes, unit process and chemical system design and construction sequencing programs.
* Guide Project Managers in the facilitation of activities relating to executing detailed multi-discipline design
* Publish & present Technical Papers in the area of Water Process for AECOM
* Bachelor's degree in civil, environmental, or sanitary engineering
* PE registration required
* 10+ years of experience in water process design
* Strong water process chemistry background
* Have a strong understanding of current and pending regulatory drivers
* Good understanding of project delivery and ability to facilitate technical discussions - proven engineering skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Willing and able to travel as required
* Due to the nature of this work, U.S. citizenship is required
* Master's Degree in a related field
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to \"make amazing happen\" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering - Water / Wastewater
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 216794BR
Additional Locations US - Philadelphia, PA - 1700 Market St
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: environmental effect, environmental impact assessment, environmental protection agency, epa, geotechnical, green energy, landfill, pollution, sustainability engineer, water treatment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...