* We are unable to offer sponsorship for this role
* Provides statistical design, analysis and interpretation of Phase 1-4 clinical trials including biomarker analyses and integrated analyses across trials
* Actively contributes to study teams as a core member
* Partners with Data Management, SAS Programmers, Clinical and Monitoring to ensure high quality data sets
* Programs analysis datasets (ADaM) and TFL using SAS or other software for conferences, publications, safety reviews and regulatory requests
* Researches and programs statistical methodologies such as Bayesian approaches, interim analyses including futility
* Adaptimmune is a company that values the role of statisticians in making data driven decision. Therefore, this role requires at least 50% SAS/R programming as well as statistical knowledge and experience.
* Master's degree in Biostatistics or Statistics with a minimum of 3 years in a pharma/ biotech/ CRO industry
* Experience writing the statistical methods sections of protocols, statistical analysis plans, SAS programming to produce tables, listings and figures; graphics in R is acceptable.
* Experience inputting into eCRFs, edit checks, supporting data cleaning efforts as a statistician in partnership with data management; experience QCing datasets, programming and outputs.
* Experience working in a fast paced environment that requires ad hoc tables listings in figures on a regular basis
* Extensive knowledge of SAS Graphics, Statistics and Base procedures and other programming languages
* High attention to detail and strong organizational skills, planning and time-management skills.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks against tight deadlines, maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
* Motivated, with high energy and strong work ethic.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to adapt effectively to changing priorities
* Demonstrates strong project management, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
Apply for Position
Associated topics: bioinformatics, biometrics, biostatistics, data analyst, data science, sas, statistics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.