- ABCO Facility Maintenance
- $76,480.00 -123,130.00/year*
1000 E 179th St
Electrician - $25/hr-$45/hr + Benefits
EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Immediate Hire! Steady Work! Benefits!
Why work with ABCO?
Salary range $25/hr to $45/hr
* Weekly Compensation
* Medical, Dental, AND Vision Benefits
* ABCO Maintenance is a DRUG FREE Company!!
ABCO Maintenance is a full service facility maintenance/construction company that has been serving the Tri-State area 7 days a week/ 24 hours a day for over 30 years. We are actively recruiting qualified candidates to join our team!
* Must have experience and knowledge in electrical maintenance, circuit
creation and troubleshooting, and know how to operate all standard electrical equipment.
* Install electrical components on a daily basis and always ensure they
are working properly and efficiently; perform troubleshooting to identify problems, and then implement repair and replacement solutions to remedy the issue.
* Perform repairs quickly and efficiently
* Should have experience and knowledge in electrical maintenance,
circuit creation and troubleshooting, and know how to operate all standard electrical equipment.
Responsibilities are not limited to those listed here. Additional responsibilities will be added as the job description evolves.
Company perks include:
+ Personalized company vehicle equipped with tools
+ Gas Card, Home Depot Card, and EZ-Pass
+ Smart Phone
+ Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
+ Overtime Potential
+ Company merchandise such as t-shirts, hats, beanies, mugs, sweatshirts, and more
+ 24-hour dispatch service
+ Annual reviews with salary increase potential
Please note: ABCO Maintenance HQ is located in Staten Island, NY. All interviews take place at this facility. This specific position, however, does not require employees to commute to the main facility once employed. Technicians have the opportunity to work remotely from a company vehicle.
+ * Must have 5+ year experience
* Good with tools, comfortable with heights.
* Communicate effectively with dispatch, project management and clients
* Works with little to no guidance
* Ability to work remotely ( if applicable)
* Must be Tech Savvy
* Must have valid driver's license with at least 5 years of driving
Number of Openings1
About the Organization
This position is currently accepting applications.
Associated topics: cable, cable harness, capacitor, electrician, journeyman electrician, plc, satellite, transformer, voltage, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...