Business Technology Solutions Overview
Business Technology Solutions (BTS) is no ordinary technology organization. That's because we exist to accelerate extraordinary outcomes for the patients and communities AbbVie serves around the globe. Our business partners rely on us to leverage innovative new technologies to solve our greatest business challenges and help change the landscape of healthcare. Together, all of our BTS teams are dedicated to meeting the world's greatest health challenges with remarkable technology solutions. Business Technology Solutions Development Program Description
AbbVie's Business Technology Solutions Development Program (BTSDP) is a global two year rotational leadership development program. Over the course of the three 8 month diverse and challenging rotations, the BTSDP member will develop their technology and business problem solving skills while gaining a deeper understanding of the biopharmaceutical industry to create value for AbbVie's patients. The program provides aspiring Business Technology Solutions professionals a range of unique experiences while addressing the business needs of today to help shape them into future business leaders of tomorrow.
You will spend two years as a full salary employee in the program, completing three separate professional work assignments geared towards the potential following opportunities:
- Business Analytics
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Application Technology
- Emerging Technology
- Design & Architecture
- Digital Technology
- Information Security
- Completion of Bachelor's or Master's degree in related discipline:
- Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Data Science, Business Analytics or Computer Science with substantial information systems coursework.
- Engineering majors with a strong emphasis in a technical related curriculum.
- Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA = 3.0/4.0
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Previous internship or related experience required
- Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem solving abilities
- Proven track record of team work, adaptability, innovation, initiative and integrity
- Excellent communication, leadership and project management skills
- Most of the BTS Development Program assignments are located in Lake County, Illinois. The program has potential international assignment areas in the following locations:
- Audit assignments, vary by audit
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- We participate in several on-campus events (such as: information sessions, conferences, club activities and interviews while on campus). Interested candidates should check the career services schedules at your university for the recruiting event schedule. To be considered, applicants must apply to the Business Technology Solutions Development Program posting on their university job board and at www.abbviecareers.com .
Associated topics: c c++, c#, devops, java, perl, php, programming, sde, software developer, sw