- Abbott Laboratories
- $216,800.00 -216,800.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Promotes Abbott Vascular products through education of current and potential customers and procedure coverage within a defined territory/region/area by providing clinical education and sales support in order to assist in achieving projected sales goals and increasing sales revenues within assigned product lines. This position will have a heavy focus on Vessel Closure.
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
1. Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of surgical coverage, troubleshooting and in-service education for company products.;
2. Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest product, therapy, and technology developments and current items of interest in the industry.;
3. Performs clinical and library research and participates in case reviews and clinical observation by working with physicians and/or lab staff.;
4. Attends clinical procedures in the labs and operating rooms of hospital accounts to assure customer and patient success with Abbott Vascular products.;
5. Meets with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how Abbott Vascular products can help them to achieve their goals.;
6. Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.;
7. Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
Bachelor's degree plus 2-5 years of related work experience with a strong understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
Vessel Closure experience required.
(Cognitive Skills) Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Has a sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on their business unit.
* may be filled at another level depending on experience
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English:
EEO is the Law link - Espanol:
Associated topics: hematopathology, lab, medical technologist, mls, molecular, scientist, surgical technologist, technician ii, technologist, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...