* Tech-savvy, active, & handy with tools?
* Able to lift up to approximately 50lbs?
* Passionate about working with cutting-edge technology?
* Capable of following specific directions?
* Able to travel to multiple retail stores daily within a designated territory?
If so, 2020 Companies is hiring Retail Electronics Merchandisers in your area!
These are highly sought-after jobs within 2020 for those ready to commit.
Dependability & attention to detail will serve you well in your dedicated territory visits.
Qualified candidates must understand merchandising tasks such as:
* Repair and maintenance of electronic displays
* Installation and removal of TV's
* Troubleshoot & load content to audio devices, computers, & other technology
* Connecting devices to established and authorized networks and WiFi
* Plan-o-gram updates
* Cleaning, facing, ensure display functionality
What's in it for you?
* Weekly Pay
* Paid Training
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Apparel and Tools Provided
* Work within leading retailers
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
#Electronics #TV #Reset #Schematic #Planogram #Install #Installation #Computer #Devices
Duties and Responsibilities
* Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
* Ability to understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues as needed
* Performs tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
* Accurately reports completed retail tasks via designated systems on the day the work is performed
* Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
* Completes required training and certification programs
* Uses a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
* Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
* Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
* Build brand recognition; image and voice
* Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
* Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
* Completion Rate
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
* Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required
* Plan-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
* Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred
* Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
* Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
* Work will entail standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
* Lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift over 50 pounds from the floor to eye level
* Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...